Office of Student Services
Our team is here to assist medical students with a wide array of services. We hope that you will find the information helpful and utilize the resources available to help you maintain and improve your personal well-being.
Career Guidance & Professional Development
- Student Health Services
- Occupational Health
- Immunization Records : How to View, Access, Print my Record
- Immunization Records: How to Upload Updates
Student Behavioral Health
- Student Behavioral Health
- Student Counseling Center, Coral Gables Campus and Medical Campus
- Medical Student Behavioral Health Service, Miller School of Medicine Campus Department of Psychiatry
- Interactive Screening Program – Complete an anonymous, personal questionnaire and interact with an online therapist to evaluate your risk for depression
- Online Telemental Health – This resource is available to students through the Unitedhealthcare Student Insurance Program
- Counseling Center Community Provider Referral Database
- University of Miami Chaplain Services
- Referral Options for Non-UM Resources
- Regional Campus Students
Student Health Insurance
- Student Health Insurance
- Insurance information regarding Dependents
Health insurance enrollment for dependent coverage is available through USI Insurance Services. All information will be available on the Student Health Service Student Health Insurance Page.
Please note that you must have an active policy with UHC in order to enroll your dependent(s). Dependent enrollment must be for the same coverage period as that of the student. The preferred method of enrollment is via phone (payment options credit card, MasterCard, VISA) by calling USI at (800) 853-5899. Customer care representatives are available Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm PST.
The cost for dependent enrollment is:
- Spouse $3227.25
- Each Child $3227.25
- DENTAL and VISION INSURANCE are available for purchase separately. Please view the information available online.
- Academic Enhancement Specialist, Dr. Adrian Reynolds
- Academic Societies Tutoring Program
- Academic Resource Center